Sunday, November 23, 2008

Las Vegas Traders Expo

Here are a few pics from the 08 Traders Expo I just returned from. It was a great trip and a fun experience where you could network with other traders and attend free workshops and seminars instructed by some of the most knowledgable traders in the world. A few traders I got to meet up with included Robert Hoffman, Tim Sykes, and Greg Weitzman. Also I was able to attend seminars with Jon Najarian, Mike Coval and several other traders from across the country. Back to the pits Monday!











Tim Sykes was nice enough to take a pic and give me a free book and sign it in between trying to short some stocks on his MacBook, lol. I enjoyed talking stocks with Tim and think he is a great guy.
















These babes offered me $1.00 commissions from Solaris Securities and then tried to tell me they were brokers, lol.















Jon "Dr. J" Najarian answering some questions after his great seminar on trading options.
















Myself and some of the crew from http://www.daytradingradio.com/ enjoying a round (or two) of drinks at the Mandalay Bay.

1 comment:

MarketAddiction said...

It looks like you had a good time. I was wanting to go but wasn't able to make it. Hopefully I'll be able to go next year.